Thursday, October 18, 2012

I've been nominated: Liebster Blog Award

I am extremely excited to have been nominated for the Liebster Award! My lovely blog friend Stefani was kind enough to have considered me for a nomination. Go check out Stefani, Eric and Josephine over at Miss Jo and Co. they are a sweet little family :)
 
The Liebster Blog Award is an award that is given by the blogging community to new up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
 
**Here are the details on receiving this award**
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
 
**STEP ONE: 11 things about myself**
I'm kind of a Germaphobe
I prefer to heat my ice cream up in a microwave for 12 seconds before eating
I dance and sing constantly
I'm a light sleeper, I can hear a pin drop in my sleep swear!
Love to interpret dreams,
Dreammoods.com is my go to online source
My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid
I'm very indecisive
I'm a Gemini
I've never seen Twilight
Is the worst speller you'll ever meet
I use
songmeanings.net quite often, I love to know the meanings behind lyrics
 
**STEP TWO: My answers to Stefani's questions**
1. What three qualities does your dream house just have to have?
   -Open spaces, lot's of color and secluded
2. What's your favorite season and why?
   -Ahhhh, probably spring! I love that feeling of the first warm spring day after being cooped up all winter. Flowers, budding trees, fresh green grass what's not to love?
3. If you could learn any language, what would it be (and why)?
  - Italian, because it sounds so romantic.
4. And if you could see anyone (alive or dead) in concert, who would it be (and…why)?
  - Led Zeppelin! No question about it, I have a thing for Robert Plant and because they are rock gods
5. What 3 books would you need to have on a desert island?
  - The 5 people you meet in heaven, The Shack and Eat, Love, Pray
6. Sum yourself up in…one word. Go.
  - Versatile
7. What is your favorite lesson you learned from your parents?
  -  I won't dig too deep into this subject in an attempted to keep my most treasured moments private, but I will say that my parents were always hard workers and provided for me and my 4 brothers growing up :)
8. If you had your own personal all-capable robot, what's the first task you would program it to do?
 - Learn how to give a deep tissue massage, Ahhh I wish!
9. In celebration of "The Walking Dead" tonight…what's your plan of action for the zombie apocalypse? :-)
 - Ha ha, I love The Walking Dead!! Underground living until the girls get older?
10. If you could keep any animal for a pet, what would it be?
 - A fox would be fun
11. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Blue jeans, white vneck cotton tshirt, mocs, jewelry and sunnies
 
**STEP THREE: Create 11 questions for the people I nominate**
1. What's your biggest pet peeve
2. Name 3 artists currently in your car CD player? Or last 3 music artists you purchased from.
3. If you could only eat 1 meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. What is your favorite line from a movie?
5. Congratulations, you just won a billion dollars. What's your first purchase?
6. What's your astrology sign?
7. Let's say hypothetically, you're an actor. What character role would you play in any movie?
8. What song would you pick to be the theme song of your life?
9. According to your closest family and friends what's your signature/ trade mark (something that you're known for)
10. what's your most treasured item? (nonliving)
11. What's the best way to embarrass you?

**STEP FOUR: Here are the people I nominate** (I'm off a few)
Jessica @ Jessica Photography + Art  (her photos are amazing)
Adin @ Thrift It. Flaunt It. The SAHM Way  (check out her latest thrift outfit, so cute!)
Kym @ Deaf in the Kitchen  (Can't wait to try her Crock pot Italian Turkey Meatballs)
Melissa @ Willamette Valley Wonder Woman  (She's hosting a Thursday link up today, go hop on!)
Sil @ Love n Lavish (Check out her Etsy shop)
Heidi @ Typative  (So talented at crocheting)

9 comments:

  1. You're so sweet! Thank you so much, i'll have do my post when i'm back from my sisters wedding. Such a good way to introduce new blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful. Thank you so much for nominating me, Krystal. I appreciate it. :) I'll get it going when I get the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination. I just finished answering the questions here: http://www.typativemamacat.com/2012/10/liebster-award-tag-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Krystal, we should totally be besties because I dance and sing constantly and look up songs on song meanings.net AND Led Zeppelin is like...one of the best answers ever. One time I was super sick so I just laid in bed and watched their Royal Albert Hall concert all day. It was wonderful.

    I had fun learning more about you, girlie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog besties is fine by me! Ha ha, I did have Queen down, but then I read it again and saw the (dead or alive) and quickly changed it to LZ. Glad you enjoyed and thanks again for the nomination :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the nomination, that was really sweet of you.
    I enjoyed learning more about you and looking at your blog too...Led Zeppelin, I saw them back in the late 70's, that was wild!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet that concert was AMAZING! You are very welcome :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you Krystal! I'm pretty excited to answer your questions and my answers will be posted tomorrow.

    -Sil

    lovenlavish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by our site. We're still a work in progress but we're having a good time. I'll keep you posted on when Idresslikeastar will officially launch.

    ReplyDelete