Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Look at those Maples!


This last weekend we visited Maplewood Cemetery, a local cemetery that's known for it's intense colored sugar maple trees every autumn. Around this time each year people flock to this spot to enjoy the peaceful scenery, amongst other things. Later that night we put together a small fire and we enjoyed hotdogs and smores. This was the girls first bonfire and everything went well, except for the fact it was windy and Chesa was a tad bit afraid of the fire... and when I say "tad bit" I mean A LOT. Then, as soon as she starts to get use to the idea... cue lightening. Even though Chesa didn't react as expected to the bonfire, we still had an awesome weekend :)
 

Mally's just like her dad, always making silly faces in pictures!


"It's a lady bug sissy!"


No skateboarding in Target

Someone fell asleep before finishing lunch


12 comments:

  1. They are so adorable! Great styling little ones and I love those mocs. Hey mommy, I am inviting you to my new little ones style meme. :) Hope to see you there! I just started it and hope to get more link ups! :) http://www.thriftysahmway.com/2012/10/little-ones-style-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You will see me there :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Krystal! I can't get over how adorable your little ones are. So inlove with their Mocs. hehehehe... :)

      Delete
    3. I added them to my Little Ones Style Board on Pinterest by the way, if you don't mind. :) http://pinterest.com/pin/250794272970578178/

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness they are precious! It's too funny when kids fall asleep when they're eating! Be blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Chelsea! She is so silly, and yes I would have to agree... I am very blessed to have these girls in my life :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your kind comment :) Your blog is wonderful too! Love your photographs, stunning colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica, this time of year the colours are amazing!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Those girls are just darling.

    I love visiting cemeteries. When I was a kid, there was this one we would always go to on Sundays, and my dad would have me look at their birth and death dates and figure out how old they were when they died. A little weird, but...it's a fun memory. And I'll probably do it with my kids someday. :-)

    Stef @ Miss Jo and Co.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as it's a good memory to look back on I see no fault in that :)

      Delete
  5. What lovely photos! Your girls are little beauties.
    I love your posts, they're very sweet and personal x

    ReplyDelete