Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Two-On-One Time

If any of you have more than 1 child I think it goes without saying, that each child is different and unique, with their own individual needs and personalities. That special exclusive attention I feel is vital for children growing up with siblings. Unfortunately, being parents to two or more children make it more difficult to provide One-on-One bonding with each child, especially with the demands of each day. So, we felt lucky to have spent a little bit of time alone with Miss Chesa Sunday night. Malaya stayed the night with Matt's parents and we came home and had a few good laughs. It's crazy how almost instantly her whole demeanor changes once she isn't around her sister. That Chesa girl of ours is so funny, and here is a short clip to prove so... you may want to turn your speakers down ;)
 
 

4 comments:

  1. aw, she's so cute! i'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had 3 children at home at one time. Two are grown now and out of the house, and one teenage son in high school. I remember the days of trying to juggle my time with each one, I never thought it possible. When one was in school, I'd do something with the other other, whew, it was exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can only imagine Kym! It's nice for them to be able to look back and have those memories though :)

      Delete