Friday, October 26, 2012

What we've been up to


I finally made my blog button! Matt ran to the store yesterday and came home with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, I took advantage of this and since I need to make my buttons I got to work. After reading and re-reading html code directions I made a couple! Feel free to grab one :)  Here are a few Instagram pics from last weekend and a couple of this week. We took Mally to her first rock concert on Saturday, where she won the most energetic concert goer and received a bag of pixie sticks. Sunday we went to Silver Dollar City with some of our good friends, we all had a great time and had some laughs. This week we played dress up, snuggled and I'm excited to mention our feet were featured on the Minnetonka Blog! If you'd like, find us on instagram @wildflowers3
 
 

 
Ohsoamelia

Linking up with Aloha Friday Blog Hop




16 comments:

  1. hello, thanks so much for following I Dress Like a Star. We love Kate Moss too, you can be sure we'll have more posts on her style soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I can't wait to see more :) Thank you for stopping in!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by today and following! I have returned the follow! The photos of your little girl in that adorable blazer are beyond words! So so cute!

    www.dayswithdylanandkc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really my pleasure Carrie! You have some really cute stuff going on over there! Thank you for the follow back and stop in :)

      Delete
  3. Found your blog on the hop & am happy to be a new follower!
    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos!
    Thank you for linking up at the Friday Chaos.
    Have a nice weekend
    Kerry @ www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kerry. You can count on seeing more of me on Friday Chaos :)

      Delete
  5. Hi there! I found you on the Aloha blog hop - now following you! Would love a follow back at http://www.toeuropewithkids.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonja!

      Love the Germany pictures of you and your family, have returned the follow :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog :) You have a lovely blog and I'm following back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping in and returning the follow!

      Delete
  7. newest follower from FRIDAY CHAOS Blog Hop!

    http://www.theeclecticgrabbag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I was already a follower of yours :) I love the smurf costume!

      Delete
  8. Adorable blog cute girl! Cute buttons and you are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you have a lovely little family :)

      Delete