Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Wish List

Matt has asked several times what I want for Christmas well here it is, my list...
 
 
A: Vintage Harley Davidson Buckle... distressed and amazing
B: Dylan baseball T... seeing as a vintage one runs upwards from $50 think this will suffice
C: Feather necklace, Chesa broke mine the other day and I lost it... it was my everyday necklace
D: Leather belt... I couldn't find the link, which is sad because this was my fav
E: Amazing coat... I'm not much into the "I wear animals" look but if this were faux I'd die!
F: I Love Lucy season 1... I love her.
G: Navajo jacket... so this isn't a "must have" item but it's just awesome
H: Aztec jacket... again, not a "must have" but I'm a sucker for these prints
I: Amazing coat 2... I'll just scour Etsy till I find the best faux coat
 

1 comment:

  1. If it were me, I would go for the necklace or the belt or the belt buckle.

    a word from the wise: those coats are sooooo heavy. goood luck. :D

    ReplyDelete