Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dream Home Inspiration


I've got a Spanish style home obsession.  Everything from the plastered walls to the tile floors to the arched doorways. Matt and I have been dreaming of one day building our own home, out amongst the trees and fields. Where our neighbors don't throw parties until 2am. Where no one cares if we haven't mowed our yard in a month, which call me crazy but I actually like the over grown lawn look! Out where we can have our own get together's without worrying about... "Where is everyone going to park?" or "Are we being too loud?" Unfortunately, unless some miracle happens this plan to build our own home will stay, just as that, a plan. But until then I can sit and design every single detail with Pinterest and look forward to the day we can "break ground".
 
Photo source google.com
 
Photo source cococozy.com


Photo from apartmenttherapy.com
Photo source traditionalhome.com
Photo source houzz.com

10 comments:

  1. Oh! Won't that be nice to someday get our dream home. I love the fourth one, that southwestern kind of vibe, I think. My dream home would be a log home up in the mountains. :) Thank you Krystal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt (my fiance) his parents live in a log cabin, it's quite lovely :)

      Delete
  2. ooo yes yes and yes. if only! new follower!

    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow, Helene.
      I visited your blog and you are quite funny! I've become your newest follower as well :)

      Delete
  3. I can see why you like this look so much! It has a really warm feeling about it too. I like the first photo and the fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow.. they look so nice! The first photo is my favourite, I would love to live there!
    Thanks for your comment and follow on my blog.
    I now follow you too :-)

    Beki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh geesh I could so be inspired to dream here...

    Aloha,

    I wanted to personally invite you too to join me and our beautiful team for An Aloha Affair-- it's a new sort of way of being/ growing together in a more meaningful way and we're truly committed to you having a great experience-- I hope you'll join us... save ya a spot?...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be dropping by to check it out Nicole! Thanks for stopping in :)

      Delete