Friday, November 2, 2012

We Are Thankful.

 
I've been itching to make one of these, and what better time than the month that's known for giving thanks. I've had the materials accessible around the house for quite some time, but didn't get with it for some reason. I don't know why I didn't make it sooner because it honestly took maybe 10 minutes, and it's such an easy way to add positivity to your life. A lot of times it's easy for us to take for granted what we have, dealing with everyday hustle and bustle, we forget to slow down and "count our blessings" so to speak. This is how our family will start our days from now on, I've declared it! I hope you join us in taking a few minutes each morning to write down what you are thankful for. Let's get to sending those positive vibes out into the universe  :)  Got my inspiration from here.




What I'm Thankful For!

Daddy- A beautiful/healthy/amazing family
Momma- My beautiful little family
Mally- For dinner
Chesa- For a bunny (we're letting Mally speak for Chesa, ha ha)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love the idea of these frames and last night I was thinking about making one. Yours turned out very nice!

    Thanks for linking up to Raising Imperfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should make one! So quick and easy, and you are very welcome! Will be returning :)

      Delete
  2. I'm following you now from the Imperfection hop.

    I like that you gave everyone a say at what they're thankful for on the board. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute... I love that she chose dinner as her what she is thankful for! Pure and simple :)

    Thank you for linking up your favorite post to Raising Imperfection Sunday Link Up! Remember to stop back Friday to see if you were featured!

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping in :) Will be hopping on again in the future!

    ReplyDelete