Monday, December 17, 2012

Life without Facebook: Day 1

Photobucket


After the recent tragedy in Newtown Connecticut my Facebook has been filling up with Sandy Hook coverage. I've been so grief stricken by all of this, that I decided to deactivate my personal Facebook account. I can't bare thinking about all those children and families.
 
I wanted to name this post "What I get done when I don't have a Facebook" but that seemed a bit too long for a title lol. So "Life without Facebook: Day 1" should suffice. I'm taking things 1 day at a time, and I'll see how it goes and as of right now, I don't miss it as much as I thought I would, that's a good thing! Although, I'll still have my blog page active, it's not quite as addictive as my personal so I don't see a problem there! But saying Adios to my personal Facebook for now!
 
*What I get done when I don't have a Facebook*
1. Four loads of laundry... (yeah I know I was over due)
2. Clean bathrooms
3. Dust mopped house
4. A mound of dishes
5. Blog comment correspondence
6. Plant pruning
 
Okay so some of these are on my daily agenda, but I feel like I got a lot done today without rushing around! How long is the longest you've gone without your favorite social media site??
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I do this periodically and I always feel so good about it. For one, I get loads of stuff done too. But secondly, Facebook makes me feel a little depressed sometimes and it is good not to be comparing your journey with everyone else's. I say good for you wildflowers3!

    ReplyDelete