Friday, December 7, 2012

Trip to the Zoo!

 
Ugh, I haven't been feeling all that up to par the past week or so, and it's caused me to slack on the blog posts lately, but I'm making a comeback and getting back into the groove! It seems as if I've used my full capacity of Picasa web albums too, if any of you veteran bloggers have any tips for me in this area let me know! Here are a few pictures from a trip to the zoo we had with some of our best buddies, the last picture is my favorite it just had to Instagram it!
 
Also if you are new here from Followers 2 Friends Hop, thanks for linking up and welcome! Glad you could stick around :)




Chesa was very "flashdance" that day




4 comments:

  1. What a fun time! I love the zoo, and y'all look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allyson!
      We all had a blast, and thankfully it ended up warming up later in the day :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a fun and successful trip to the zoo. We love the zoo as well! By the way, I use photobucket.com for all my photos. I just copy the HTML code and copy and paste. :) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adin, we all loved it!
      Yes, I am now doing photobucket as well :) thank you for the help sweet friend!

      Delete