Saturday, December 8, 2012

Simple Exfoliating Facial

Morning all!
Today we have plans to go out on the town and celebrate one of our friends 25th birthday! So excited about this, this momma needs a break! I love my girls, but it's alright to give yourself that time so you can keep your insanity sometimes, well that's how I feel anyway ha ha.
 
I want to do a quick post on my go to exfoliating facial. 2 ingredients and super easy, leaves your face soft and glowing!
 
 
*What you need*
Baking Soda
Orange
Spoon
Bowl
Place a bit of Baking Soda into bowl
I don't measure anything, I just add as needed
Squeeze a bit of orange juice in and mix
Keep adding juice until at the right consistency
I make mine a bit thicker
Put on face and let dry (about 10-15 minutes)
After dry wet fingertips and scrub, this will remove dead skin
Rinse with warm water
I like to rinse with cold water afterwards
Left is before (sorry a bit blurry)
Right is after
Make sure you put your moisturizer on afterwards!
Source: Here



4 comments:

  1. This looks easy enough! Thanks for the tip! Found you through the friendly friday blog hop and am now following!

    twolovebirdswithoutanest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I bet you smell great too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to try this. I've just started a new face regime and I really need to get something easy and consistent. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete