Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nifty Thrifty: Vintage toddler blazer

I'm so excited about my recent Goodwill score, a vintage blazer for Mally. I've been dying to find a blazer for her, I debated on buying a new one from a few places but I'm glad I didn't. I saw this little beauty Monday and fell in love! It has some fading around the shoulders but for 2 dollars and some styling, the fading seems hardly noticeable. We played around with a nautical look here, and I think my little model pulled it off well!
 



Willamette Valley Wonder Woman

15 comments:

  1. She pulled it off real well and she has the right attitude for it. She made it work! I am so loving that blazer. You are so lucky. I want to go thrifting like now. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my fellow thriftaholic :)

      Delete
  2. awww so cute!
    Thanks for stopping by, Krystal! Where in Idaho does your grandmother live? We're in the very northern part - in Sandpoint.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny, because she actually live in the very southern part. Near Twin Falls :)

      Delete
  3. She is the most darling little girl I have ever seen! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love when kids dress like adults!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was "OMGoshing" sooo long at how cute they are!!! omg..:)...ahhh lovely! I'm following u too now :). lets keep in touch.
    xo
    Thandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower here! I found you through the Friday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more! I love her outfit haha.
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for popping over and for the kind comment :)

      Delete
  7. That is sooo adorable! Thanks for sharing!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so stylish! She could put Suri Cruz to shame.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete